Thank you for your interest in applying to become an MSQ Model.
1. If you are 14 years of age or younger, we are sorry but you may not apply online with us. You may have your parent or legal guardian contact us.
2. The application asks four personal questions to help us get to know you better. Modeling is about more than beauty and these questions are important in helping us understand who you are – your personality, character, and interests.
3. The application asks for photos and a short video. Guidance for how these images are to be shot is provided in both the welcome video and in the application. Submissions that do not meet our requirements may be not be reviewed.
4. Once your application is submitted, you will receive a message on your screen confirming your submission. Please do not email or call our office to find out the status of your application. If we are interested in learning more about you, we will contact you.
5. MSQ Management considers the safety of aspiring models a top priority!
So, if you are contacted by anyone claiming to be a representative or model manager from any agency contact you, immediately alert your parents or a responsible adult.
Also, if someone claiming to be a representative of MSQ Management, please, do not respond without first verifying their identity by promptly calling us and we will be happy to assist.
Note: MSQ Management never request photos in the nude or in lingerie, and we never require the payment of money.